- Prosci Canada, ULC (2017) Change Management Process Certification
- Legal Lean Sigma Institute (2016) Yellow Belt Certification in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management
- Professional Pricing Society (2016) Certified Pricing Professional
- LawVision Group (2015) Legal Project Management
- University of Victoria (1999) BComm (Major in International Business)
is the Managing Director of Strategic Planning at Lenczner Slaght.
Jessica collaborates with the firm’s Management Committee, business function leads and various committees to build out and execute the firm’s strategic plan, facilitating a collaborative, cross-functional approach. She leads the firm’s client listening, innovation, process improvement, pricing, marketing and business development business functions.
Before joining Lenczner Slaght, Jessica worked for nearly a decade at national law and accounting firms, progressing through a series of roles focused on providing value to clients and showcasing specific capabilities and services.
Legal Marketing Association
Professional Pricing Society
Jessica Lim will play a key role in driving the firm to new heights of collaboration, innovation and success.