- Prosci Canada, ULC (2017) Change Management Process Certification
- Legal Lean Sigma Institute (2016) Yellow Belt Certification in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management
- Professional Pricing Society (2016) Certified Pricing Professional
- LawVision Group (2015) Legal Project Management
- University of Victoria (1999) BComm (Major in International Business)
is the Managing Director of Strategic Planning at Lenczner Slaght.
Jessica collaborates with the firm’s Management Committee, business function leads and various committees to build out and execute the firm’s strategic plan, facilitating a collaborative, cross-functional approach. She leads the firm’s client listening, innovation, process improvement, project management, pricing and business intelligence functions.
Before joining Lenczner Slaght, Jessica worked for nearly a decade at national law and accounting firms, progressing through a series of roles focused on providing value to clients and showcasing specific capabilities and services.
Jessica Lim will play a key role in driving the firm to new heights of collaboration, innovation and success.
Jessica Lim's article "Does your law firm need an innovation team?" was published in the first 2019 international edition of Legal Business World. In the article she discusses how every law firm should be committing to some form of innovation, in order to focus on clients, look outwards and ahead, and evaluate ideas.