- Prosci Canada, ULC (2017) Change Management Process Certification
- Legal Lean Sigma Institute (2016) Yellow Belt Certification in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management
- Professional Pricing Society (2016) Certified Pricing Professional
- LawVision Group (2015) Legal Project Management
- University of Victoria (1999) BComm (Major in International Business)
Jessica leads Lenczner Slaght's client relations and business development group and is responsible for the strategy and plan - ensuring the firm is attuned to client needs and delivering on them. This involves gaining a clear understanding of what clients value and advising on pricing, processes, all forms of client communications and technologies, to maximize performance. In addition, she manages a wide range of initiatives aimed at raising awareness of the firm's unique expertise and differentiated position in the Canadian legal marketplace.
Before joining Lenczner Slaght, Jessica worked for nearly a decade at national law and accounting firms, progressing through a series of roles focused on providing value to clients and showcasing specific capabilities and services.
Legal Marketing Association
Professional Pricing Society