Lexpert's annual ranking of the top Canadian cross-border litigators includes 10 lawyers from Lenczner Slaght, the country's leading litigation practice.
The 2013 Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Litigation Lawyers in Canada rates lawyers based on extensive peer surveys conducted by Lexpert, a leader in legal information resources. The following Lenczner Slaght partners were recognized as being among the best in the profession within their specific cross-border practice areas:
· Tom Curry: Class Action, Corporate Commercial, Securities
· Linda L. Fuerst: Corporate Commercial, Securities
· Peter Griffin: Class Action, Corporate Commercial, Insolvency and Restructuring, Securities
· Alan J. Lenczner: Class Action, Corporate Commercial, International Commercial Arbitration, Securities
· William C. McDowell: Corporate Commercial
· Peter Osborne: Corporate Commercial
· Ronald G. Slaght: Class Action, Corporate Commercial, Product Liability, Securities
· Glenn Smith: Corporate Commercial, Product Liability
In addition, the guide highlights Lenczner Slaght partners Monique Jilesen and Andrew Skodyn as "Lawyers to Watch" in the field of cross-border litigation.
For further information about Lexpert and the guide click here.