Chambers Global Recognizes Lenczner Slaght for the 18th Consecutive Year
Canada’s leading litigation firm continues to be recognized for its dispute resolution expertise by world-renowned directory, Chambers Global, alongside notable full-service, national, and international firms.
The Chambers Global rankings are the culmination of extensive research and interviews with firm clients and legal professionals around the world who have recognized Lenczner Slaght for its extensive trial experience and commitment to delivering the best results for its clients.
Lenczner Slaght is proud to be ranked in the area of Disputes (International & Cross-Border). In addition to the firm’s ranking, four of our preeminent litigators are also recognized:
- Sana Halwani (Intellectual Property: Litigation)
- Peter Griffin (Dispute Resolution)
- Tom Curry (Dispute Resolution)
- Ian Binnie (Dispute Resolution: Most in Demand Arbitrators)
Earlier this year, Lenczner Slaght was also recognized by Chambers Canada 2020 for its exceptional litigation expertise in the following areas:
- Dispute Resolution: Class Actions (Defence) (Nationwide)
- Healthcare (Nationwide)
- Litigation: General Commercial (Nationwide and Ontario)
- Intellectual Property: Litigation (Nationwide)
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution (Nationwide)
- Litigation: Securities (Ontario).
To view more details, click here.
Chambers and Partners, headquartered in London, UK, publishes guides to the legal profession in 185 jurisdictions throughout the world. They conduct in-depth research throughout the year on legal knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness, and client service.