Another Bull’s-Eye for Canada’s Leading Litigation Firm
Lenczner Slaght is once again recognized as the #1 firm in Toronto for Litigation and Commercial Litigation by the 2019 Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada.
“We are pleased to once again be recognized by our peers as Canada’s foremost litigation practice”, said Tom Curry, Managing Partner of Lenczner Slaght. “Remaining in the centre of the Lexpert Bull’s-Eye for the 18th consecutive year is a reflection of the commitment of every member of our firm to excellence in advocacy.”
Based on extensive peer surveys, the bull's-eye charts are created using a complex point system that identifies lawyers who have been consistently cited as leaders in their areas of practice. Lenczner Slaght has held the centre position since the bull's-eye introduction in 2002 by Lexpert, a leading source of news and information about the Canadian legal profession.
We are also proud to announce that Lenczner Slaght has the highest number of lawyers ranked in Corporate Commercial Litigation in the 2019 Lexpert®/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada.
The following eight expert litigators are recognized for their excellence:
- Monique Jilesen – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Peter J. Osborne – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- William C. McDowell – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Tom Curry – Class Actions; Corporate Commercial Litigation; Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Litigation; Securities Litigation
- Peter Griffin – Class Actions; Corporate Commercial Litigation; Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Litigation, Securities Litigation
- Ronald G. Slaght – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Alan J. Lenczner – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Ian Binnie – Arbitration; Corporate Commercial Litigation
About the 2019 Lexpert®/American Lawyer 500: Leading Practitioners
The rankings in this guide are derived from the results of the annual Lexpert peer review surveys and personal interviews with senior members of the legal profession. Published since 1997, The Lexpert®/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada identifies the most frequently recommended lawyers across Canada in 39 practice areas. It is used as a resource for American and Canadian in-house counsel and law firms in need of Canadian legal expertise.