Lenczner Slaght’s 17th Year at the Centre of the Lexpert Bull’s-Eye
Lenczner Slaght is once again recognized as the #1 firm in Toronto for Litigation and Commercial Litigation by the 2018 Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada.
“We are pleased to have been recognized by our peers as a preeminent litigation practice once again”, said Peter Griffin, Managing Partner of Lenczner Slaght. “Remaining in the centre of the Lexpert Bull’s-Eye since 2002 is a reflection of our commitment to delivering the very best results for our clients”.
Based on extensive peer surveys, the bull's-eye charts are created using a complex point system that identifies lawyers who have been consistently cited as leaders in their areas of practice. Lenczner Slaght has held the centre position since the bull's-eye introduction in 2002 by Lexpert, a leading source of news and information about the Canadian legal profession.
The following 8 expert litigators are also ranked for their excellence in the 2018 Lexpert/ALM 500 guide.
- Monique Jilesen – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Peter J. Osborne – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- William C. McDowell – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Tom Curry – Class Actions; Corporate Commercial Litigation; Securities Litigation
- Peter Griffin – Class Actions; Corporate Commercial Litigation; Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Litigation, Securities Litigation
- Ronald G. Slaght – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Alan J. Lenczner – Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Ian Binnie – Arbitration; Corporate Commercial Litigation
About the 2017 Lexpert®/American Lawyer 500: Leading Practitioners
The rankings in this guide are derived from the results of the annual Lexpert peer review surveys and personal interviews with senior members of the legal profession. Published since 1997, The Lexpert®/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada identifies the most frequently recommended lawyers across Canada in 39 practice areas. It is used as a resource for American and Canadian in-house counsel and law firms in need of Canadian legal expertise.